10 best 3d games for pc –
Take a look
10. Jump Force
- Jump Force is a crossover fighting game developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
- Game is for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- When real-life world clashes with many of the Sean Jump Universities, humanity is invaded by “Venomes”, which is the army of mind-controlled villains led by Ken and Galena.
- The suspicious figure is using both jump force and poison as an attempt to achieve a mysterious artifact and merge all the worlds together.
9. Far Cry New Dawn
- Far Cry New Dawn is a video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
- The Game is for Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- The player plays the role of a new character, whose gender and race can be adapted.
- The player’s character can face many experts who have their own personal mission, special abilities and story and help the players repair their weapons.
- New weapons are offered in the game, including “Saw Launcher” which blows the blades of spherical saws.
- Agony is a video game developed by Madmind Studio and published by PlayWay.
- The player controls one of the condemned martyrs, Amarpal entrusted the task of meeting Red Goddess, one of the creators of Hell, in an effort to survive and return to the earth.
- Using mechanics such as crouching and stopping their breath, the player can escape from the demons.
- Game has hidden images that the player can collect, as well as the painting that is possible to find.
7. Just Cause 2
- Just Cause 2 is a video game developed by Avalanche Studios, published by Eidos Interactive.
- The game is for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Game has three types of missions.
- Agency missions
- faction missions
- stronghold missions
6. Return of the Obra Dinn
- Return of the Obra Dinn is developed and published by 3909 LLC.
- The game is played from the first person’s point of view, allowing the player to detect the Obra Dinn.
- Using a monochromatic dithering style, which takes the game to early home computers, such as the Macintosh shading and coloring had used to simulate.
- A log book is given to the player, which includes all crew members, crew rosters and ship layouts.
5. SoulCalibur VI
- Soulcalibur VI is developed by Bandai Namco Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
- The game is for Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- The gameplay consists of two warriors who fight against each other using a 3D system.
- The game kept many familiar gameplay elements including 8-Way Run, Guard Impact, and character creation.
4. Metro 2033 – The Last Refuge
- Metro 2033 is a video game developed by 4A Games and published by THQ.
- The game is best 3d games and available for Windows and Xbox 360.
- The story is narrated through a linear single-player campaign, and the moment of the critical plot is shown during the cutscenes.
- As most of the tunnels have very little light, the player can use the torch to detect dark areas.
- In dim light tunnels, some areas including the entire surface are covered in radiation, and the use of gas mask is required.
3. Death or Alive 6
- Dead or Alive 6 is developed by Team Ninja published by Koei Tecmo.
- The game is for Windows, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
- Game has included slow motion and visible damage on fighter aircraft during the fight.
- Fatal is a recycler named Reversal, where the character reverses an opponent, open them up for a counter, before they are visible behind them.
2. Need for Speed: Shift
- Need for Speed: Shift is the racing video game published by Electronic Arts.
- There are 60+ cars that are divided into 4 levels. It is the best car racing 3d games.
- The shift handles the car more realistically than its predecessor, and there is no story in it.
- Upon starting the career mode, the player laps two around the Brand Hatch racecourse to determine their skill.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game,developed by Treyarch and published by Activision.
- The game is for Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
- The player plays the role of a foot soldier who can erase various firearms, throw grenades and other explosives, and use other equipment as weapon.
- The screen shines red to indicate damage to a player’s health.
- Players can play alone or with friends against AI opponents in “Combat Training” with a different progress system.
If you liked this article share and comment bellow.